The Original Tool Packaging since 1994
By using available templates we can manufacture tool packaging cost-effectively. Our in-house screen printers will enhance the packaging with colour of your choice.
Over 25 Years' Experience
Our business started in 1994 as a supplier to the UK tool industry which was based around Sheffield. We have designed and produced an abundance of different packaging formats over the years.
In the early years we produced simple coloured pouches and hanging wallets for hand tools and drill bits. These were originally enhanced by screen printing.
Since our early days we have developed our packaging options, equipment and markets. We are now able to offer full colour digital printing and more. Some of our customers are still on our doorstep but most are in mainland Europe and further afield.
Variety of Tooling Available
Over the years we have put in place a vast collection of tooling to create hanging wallets of varying styles to suit almost all drill bit types and sizes. We produce wallets with header pockets, embossed recycle logos, embossed safety warnings, base strengthening strips, hanging holes or euro slots. Our tooling range is also suitable for saw blades, machine blades and most flat products.
We enhance the packs with our in-house screen printing equipment. Printing individual drill bit sizes, bar codes, and other variations from as few as 500 pieces.
We only use high quality phthalate-free European vinyl in the production of our products. We offer a large range of coloured vinyl to create the image you are looking for. Our products include transparent clear PVC with built-in resistance to the cold.
- Rectangular vinyl drill bit pouches/wallets
- Manufactured with a transparent clear vinyl frontage and an opaque (coloured) vinyl pocket backing.
- Each having a coloured vinyl header section with clear rigid vinyl strengthening and opaque vinyl backing.
- The header section complete with a hanging hole (cleared)
- Optional screen printing in up to 2 colours to the front face.
- Optional screen printing in up to 2 colours to the back face.
- On wallets with a length of 200mm and above comes with a transparent vinyl strengthening strip.
- Supplied in strips, bulk packed in outer cartons.
- Minimum quantity per print variation = 500 pieces.
- Manufacturing tolerance + or (-) 10%